Radiance is an ability word associated with the Boros Legion of Ravnica. Radiance means "Effect on target [something] that affects all [somethings] that share a color with it." Radiance was introduced in Ravnica: City of Guilds and is only on red or white cards as those are the color of the Boros Legion. 
- All creatures that share a color are affected, even your own.
- A creature "shares a color" with any creature that is at least one of its colors. For example, a green-white creature shares a color with creatures that are green, white, green-white, red-white, black-green, and so on.
- If a radiance spell targets a colorless creature, it doesn't affect any other creatures. A colorless creature shares a color with nothing, not even other colorless creatures.
- You check which creatures share a color with the target when the spell resolves.
- Only one creature is targeted. If that creature leaves play or otherwise becomes an illegal target, the entire spell is countered. No other creatures are affected.
- Wojek Siren -
Radiance — Target creature and each other creature that shares a color with it get +1/+1 until end of turn.
There is a total of 10 cards that involve radiance, which divide by color as such:
- Red = 40 %
- White = 40 %
- Multicolor = 20 %