- Using MTGS Wiki
- Recent expansions
- MTG Salvation
Born of the Gods is the second set in the Theros block. Prerelease events took place February 1st-2nd, 2014. It was be released on February 7, 2014.
Like its predecessor, Born of the Gods has a ancient Greek themed top-down design, making use of many mythological tropes.
return from the previous set
is introduced in this set. Creatures with inspired abilities represent the divine inspiration that comes from the world of dreams. A creature's inspired ability triggers every time the creature becomes untapped. Tribute
is introduced in this set. A creature with a tribute ability offers an opponent a choice: either it becomes even larger, or it does something nasty to your opponent when it enters the battlefield.
Announcements and current events
- Welcome to the MTGS Wiki. We hope the information contained within will be of assistance.
MTGS Wiki system operator text: For current issues up for discussion, see the [MTGS Wiki Forum].
- For previous announcement entries, see the announcements and current events archive.
- Current problems and issues
If you encounter an issue with the wiki, please report it on the MTGS Wiki Subforum.
align is not working properly. Several tables are consequently not appearing as intended.
- Featured tip
- <c title="TEXT THAT APPEARS">CARD NAME|EDITION</c> (e.g., <c title="Wrath of God">Wrath of God|Seventh Edition</c> for Wrath of God) may be used to link to a specific version of a card. This may be used in the formatting of in-game references that refer to a specific version of a card.
- Current tasks
- Direct pages or fix links to pages. Where necessary, use the pipe-trick.
- Italicize instances of set names (but not block names) or novels as appropriate (using two apostrophes, as in
''Gatecrash'' for Gatecrash).
is a free, open-content encyclopaedia that anyone can edit. This site is not
affiliated with or endorsed by Wizards of the Coast