Most of Jund is covered with active volcanoes that add difficulty to the lives of its human, crocodrillian viashino and rat-like goblin inhabitants, but are of great advantage to the dragons that dominate it.
Life on Jund is a never-ending struggle of survival of the fittest, expressed through the devour mechanic.
- The Bloodhall is the ancient meeting place of the humans of Jund from all clans.
- Varakna is the deepest tar-swamp in Jund.
- "Shard Preview: Jund", by "Magic Arcana", MTG.com, Friday, August 15, 2008.
- Mike Flores. (September 11, 2008.) "Echinacea, Incorporated", Daily MTG, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.
- Mark Rosewater. (September 15, 2008.) "Shard Candy", Daily MTG, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.
- Doug Beyer. (December 3, 2008.) "Jund's One Rule", Daily MTG, magicthegathering.com, Wizards of the Coast.
|Expansions: Shards of Alara | Conflux | Alara Reborn|
|Shards: Bant | Esper | Grixis | Jund | Naya|
|Characters: Ajani | Elspeth Tirel | Nicol Bolas | Sarkhan Vol | Tezzeret|
|Others: Etherium | Jazal | Kathari | Leotau | Maelstrom|