Battle cry is a triggered ability first introduced in Mirrodin Besieged and gives a +1/+0 bonus to each other attacking creature, thus being more or less an inversion of Exalted. Battle Cry has to date appeared on seven cards, all of which carry the Mirran watermark.
From the Comprehensive Rules:
- 702.90. Battle Cry
- 702.90a Battle cry is a triggered ability. "Battle cry" means "Whenever this creature attacks, each other attacking creature gets +1/+0 until end of turn."
- 702.90b If a creature has multiple instances of battle cry, each triggers separately.
- The +1/+0 bonus applies to each other attacking creature, but not to the creature with battle cry itself.
- The +1/+0 bonus remains until the end of the turn, even if the creature with battle cry leaves the battlefield or stops being an attacking creature.
- If a creature with battle cry attacks more than once in a turn (due to an additional combat phase being created), its battle cry ability will trigger each time. The results are cumulative.
- In Two-Headed Giant and other multiplayer variants where players share a turn, attacking creatures controlled by a teammate also receive the +1/+0 bonus.
- Goblin Wardriver -
Creature — Goblin Warrior
Battle cry (Whenever this creature attacks, each other attacking creature gets +1/+0 until end of turn.)
There is a total of 7 cards that involve battle cry, which divide by color as such:
- Red = 43 %
- White = 43 %
- Artifact = 14 %
- Battle Cry was featured as rules card 1 of 5 in the Mirrodin Besieged set.