Battle cry is a triggered ability first introduced in Mirrodin Besieged and gives a +1/+0 bonus to each other attacking creature, thus being more or less an inversion of Exalted. Battle Cry was featured as rules card 1 of 5 in the Mirrodin Besieged set. It has to date appeared on seven cards, all of which carry the Mirran watermark.
From the Comprehensive Rules:
- 702.90. Battle Cry
- 702.90a Battle cry is a triggered ability. "Battle cry" means "Whenever this creature attacks, each other attacking creature gets +1/+0 until end of turn."
- 702.90b If a creature has multiple instances of battle cry, each triggers separately.
- The +1/+0 bonus applies to each other attacking creature, but not to the creature with battle cry itself.
- The +1/+0 bonus remains until the end of the turn, even if the creature with battle cry leaves the battlefield or stops being an attacking creature.
- If a creature with battle cry attacks more than once in a turn (due to an additional combat phase being created), its battle cry ability will trigger each time. The results are cumulative.
- In Two-Headed Giant and other multiplayer variants where players share a turn, attacking creatures controlled by a teammate also receive the +1/+0 bonus.
- Goblin Wardriver -
Creature — Goblin Warrior
Battle cry (Whenever this creature attacks, each other attacking creature gets +1/+0 until end of turn.)
There is a total of 7 cards that involve battle cry, which divide by color as such:
- Red = 43 %
- White = 43 %
- Artifact = 14 %